New University Publishing publishes the latest research achievements in the areas of interest of the faculties in the form of:
- scientific monographies and critical issues with commentaries,
- translations of scientific monographies,
- digital and hard copies of study books.
Upon publishing the publications the following aspects are taken into account:
- current contents which are of a fundamental significance for the development of the individual scientific area,
- works with importance for the development of Slovene scientific terminology,
- works with importance in representing Slovene scientific achievements at home and abroad,
- themes important for spreading new scientific cognitions and culture
New University Publishing takes care to appropriately technically equip all the publications (CIP, ISBD, …), and follows the valid legal regulations.
Scientific magazine Dignitas
Scientific magazine Dignitas issues scientific articles regarding the constitutional and international law of human rights, concise translations of key judgments of the European Court of Human Rights of the Council of Europe, especially those regarding the claims of Slovene complainants, legal commentaries on judgments of the European Court of Justice, key documents, studies, opinions and conclusions of the European Commission for Democracy through Law (Venice Commission), general information about important events in the area of human rights protection in Slovenia and internationally. Dignitas also publishes special issues regarding a special theme.
The magazine has two yearly issues, up until now in the form of double numbers to the extent of 300 – 400 pages. Editorial programme of the magazine devotes special attention to the original works of the lecturers and postgrad students of the Faculties, especially articles that represent the most interesting information in the new Master's or Doctor’s thesises and research.
Scientific magazine Dignitas is a part of the international IBZ base.
More about Dignitas: www.dignitas.nova-uni.si