- Career center
- Alumni Association of the New University
Alumni Association of the New University
About Alumni Association of the New University
A student becomes an alumni member of the New University the moment he or she graduates from any faculty, its member or associate member, or from any of its undergraduate or postgraduate study programs. Likewise, members of the Alumni Association of the New University are automatically all graduates who graduated from member faculties of the New University before it was founded. Of course, every graduate is allowed to decide for himself whether and to what extent he wants to be really active within the Alumni Association (e.g. what types of information he wants to receive at his address, which areas of cooperation he might be interested in, and which circumstances and innovations from he wants to share his life with other members of the Alumni Association). The latter is stated in the attached Statement.
Collective members of the Alumni Association are also all Alumni clubs, societies and groups that connect graduates of a certain faculty, province or study generation, or are founded on their own initiative by graduates who want to connect for some other reason.
The Nova University already has more than 3,400 graduates who connect to the Nova University Alumni community through the Nova University Alumni Association (AZNU) and the Alumni Clubs of the member faculties, with the aim of:
- connecting experts, transferring knowledge and promoting the development of the profession;
- strengthening the reputation of the university and its member faculties and thereby raising the value of its graduates;
- the organization of joint trainings, workshops, consultations and conferences and care for lifelong learning, support for members and strengthening of business and career connections of its members;
- career counseling and announcement of vacancies;
obtaining benefits and discounts from various partners.
Services and benefits that a member of the Alumni Association of the New University (AZNU) can choose from:
- informing and enabling networking of AZNU members,
enabling business and professional networking with colleagues who have similar interests and goals, with the aim of jointly improving the situation on the labor market and in realizing a free economic initiative,
- comprehensive information on the operation of NU,
invitations to regular meetings of AZNU and its collective members,
cooperation in national and international projects implemented by NU and its members,
- organization of formal and informal gatherings at professional, scientific, research, professional, entertainment, recreational, sports and other events,
- promotion of further education of AZNU members in NU study programs,
- organization and implementation of professional and scientific discussions, lectures, round tables, academic forums and similar events,
- issuing and publishing publications, informing the public about the scientific research achievements of NU alumni and its members.
Members of the New University Alumni Association have the right:
- to be informed about the activities and functioning of AZNU and its bodies,
- to benefits and discounts resulting from membership in AZNU (20%)
- to agreed discounts with contractual partners,
- to free membership in the University Library of the New University,
up to a discount when paying the registration fee for participation in conferences, workshops and seminars (co)organized by the university (20%),
- to participation in events and activities organized as part of AZNU,
and to other benefits decided by the NU Board of Directors at the proposal of the AZNU Council.
The operation of the Alumni Association is guided by the Rulebook, which regulates the organization of the Alumni Association and the starting points for relations with its members, and the Code of Ethics, which declares the vision and values of the Alumni Association, in the expectation that as many of its members as possible should respect and enforce them according to their conscience.
The Center for Career Development and International Mobility, as an internal organizational unit of the university, is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Alumni Association of the New University.