The Academic Forum of the New University: United Nations Business and Human Rights Treaty: Between Utopia and Reality?
Dear Colleagues and Friends of the New University,
you are cordially invited to the Academic Forum of the New University dedicated to the United Nations Business and Human Rights Treaty: Between Utopia and Reality? The Forum is supported by the Slovenian Research Agency.
The Forum, hosted by dr. Gorazd Justinek, will feature a panel of distinguished professors:
- Claire Bright, NOVA School of Law, Lisbon,
- dr Jelena Aparac, Member of UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries, Geneva,
- Nicolas Carillo Santarelli, University of Monterrey, Monterrey,
- Surya Deva, City University of Hong Kong, Member of the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights,
- Jernej Letnar Černič, New University, Ljubljana,
- Gorazd Justinek, New University, Ljubljana.
The event will be held in English and will take place on Monday, 9 November 2020, at 3 PM (CET) via Zoom application.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance no later than Monday, 9 November 2020, until 12 PM (CET) at e-mail address: email@example.com.