Dear Colleagues and Friends of the New University,
you are cordially invited to the Academic Forum of the New University dedicated to the United Nations Business and Human Rights Treaty: Between Utopia and Reality? The Forum is supported by the Slovenian Research Agency.
The Forum, hosted by dr. Gorazd Justinek, will feature a panel of distinguished professors:
- Claire Bright, NOVA School of Law, Lisbon,
- dr Jelena Aparac, Member of UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries, Geneva,
- Nicolas Carillo Santarelli, University of Monterrey, Monterrey,
- Surya Deva, City University of Hong Kong, Member of the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights,
- Jernej Letnar Černič, New University, Ljubljana,
- Gorazd Justinek, New University, Ljubljana.
The event will be held in English and will take place on Monday, 9 November 2020, at 3 PM (CET) via Zoom application.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance no later than Monday, 9 November 2020, until 12 PM (CET) at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.