Web portal eUniversity offers access to a vast quantity of study content in the form of video lectures, ppt presentations, articles, short quizzes, etc. of all the members of New University.
eUniversity is an excellent opportunity for all the individuals, who are not keen on the classical form of studies or lead a busy lifestyle.
Types of accessible study material are:
- recordings of lectures,
- recordings of Summer schools or academic forums,
- PowerPoint presentations,
- scientific articles,
- legal practice,
- links to external study material
Advantages of e-learning
eUniversity suits the students’ individual needs and individual tempo of learning.
The advantages are as follows:
- everything is gathered in one place: video lectures, presentations, articles, etc.;
- access to all study material: upon enroling in one of the members of NU, a student can access all the content on the web portal for free, regardless of the study field and year;
- quizzes and tests: tests for self-checking the knowledge and preparing for the exams;
- obtaining additional skills: the ability to act independently, self-initiative, taking over responsibility, the competence of planning and organising;
- professional and technical support: the support is available to the students via telephone or e-mail during office hours
Access to eUniversity
For a free access register here: https://euniverza.eu/en/
After entering your data and confirming them, you will receive an activation link on your email address. With clicking the received link, you will activate your user name. The Students Affair Office will be notified of this automatically and will grant you the access in a couple of days.